Why Put Your Business On the World
Reasons to put your
business on the World Wide Web.
Anytime of the day or night your customers can obtain the
information they need from your web site.
- Gain a competitive advantage by allowing
customers to order on line.
- Communicate directly. Tell them exactly
what you want them to hear.
- Disseminate information to customers
Hosting costs, starting from $40 per month, are inexpensive
compared to other forms of advertising, and could
reach many more people.
- Publish a larger catalog on-line, less
expensively than printing and mailing
one, and update it frequently.
- Reduce customer support costs - pre and
- Send inexpensive mass e-mailings to
- Recruit new employees - save money on ads
while recruiting higher qualified people.
- Increase your market share - sell
- Sell products or services on the Web.
- Generate revenue by selling ad space on
- Increase income by selling subscriptions
to your service.
effectiveness of your marketing.
- Make a small business look large by the
quality of your web site.
- Reduce the time to market.
- Obtain media coverage from a unique web
- Develop a customer mailing list.
- Generate publicity for your business.
- Target your advertising.
- Build brand awareness.
Create a web
site because the Web is becoming an essential
means of doing business.
Forward to the For Marketing? topic.
Back to the Deciding On
The Web page.